Monday, December 13, 2010

The Last 7!?! Months :)

Well it has been FOREVER since I last wrote! I has been 9 months since we moved here and I am freakin' loving it. The school year ended and I didn't really do anything over the summer. We went camping for a little while and I went to Girls Camp but thats really it.
School started back in August and I am loving being back in high school :). My schedule is amazing and so are my friends. Ballroom is so much fun and we have our first concert this week and I am so nervously excited for it!! I went to Sadies back in November and it was. . . enjoyable but its in the past, so I'm not worrying about it anymore. Also, being 16 is NOT all its cracked up to be,its just like being 15 except now I can date but that doesn't mean I do. I am so excited for David Archuleta on Friday!! The 3rd time seeing him in person, I am so lucky! I'm going to stop rambling now so. . . BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment